2017-18 Membership Enrollment is Open!
Paper Form. Download the 2017-18 Special Needs PTA Membership Form and mail in with a check.
Online Form. Sign up through our member portal using a credit card.
- Select the Online Store on the top right.
- Follow these instructions to make your experience fast and easy: Online Member Signup Instructions
- Be sure to have the names, emails and phone numbers of everyone you are signing up before you begin.
PRIZE DRAWING! All members who join by the Oct. 4th meeting will be entered into a drawing for a $25 Fred Meyer gift certificate.
Why Become a Member?
When you join the Shoreline Special Needs PTSA (Parent, Teacher, Student Association), you are joining a community of people who are working together to enrich the learning environment and provide support to students with special needs and their families. Our chapter covers the entire school district.
- You will enjoy the camaraderie with other special needs families, professionals and advocates.
- You will be a voice about student and family needs.
- You will experience the general benefits of the state and national Parent-Teacher Association, including discounts to businesses such as Fed Ex/Kinko’s and the Great Wolf Lodge.
Membership dues and fundraising support our advocacy, information sharing, special education training and resources.
Anyone interested in this work is welcome to join.
Visit us on Facebook for frequent postings and news.