Who We Serve
Any child in the Shoreline, WA School District with a 504 plan or IEP. That’s approximately 1,000 students—or 12% of the district’s enrollment.
Visit Our Member Site
Beginning in 2017, we are establishing a member portal at this location: https://www.pt-avenue.com/parents.asp?schcode=SHORESNPTA. This is where you can sign up for membership and all information for the current school year, including board leadership, will be actively maintained.
- We have five member meeting dates to get on your calendar: Oct. 4, Nov. 14, Jan. 24, March 20 and May 31 (ice cream social night).
- We’ll be in the Ballinger Room at the Shoreline Center, 18560 1st Ave NE.
- Networking time starts at 6:30, business meeting at 7 p.m., followed by our topic of the night.
- New this year: if childcare is a challenge for you, don’t let it stop you from coming. We’ll have a kid-friendly area set up in the back of the room.
- Continuing from last year: late happy hour for the first four meetings! Stay if you can and join other family members at a Shoreline business for continued socializing. We deserve the social time together!
Visit us on Facebook for frequent postings and news.